Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 8 2014

Today I am thankful for 4wheeling. It may sound silly to some, especially to someone who has never done it. I, however; find it exhilarating! Not to mention the double perk of being able to be outside ALL day and enjoying just being able to go! I love it! And I love the time it gives me to spend with Chet and learning the things he tries to teach me. It s good thing he is a patient with me, as I can be a very slow learner. 
Today was a great day to go ride and I am so glad for possible the last chance this year to do so. The only thing that would have made it better is if the kids could have gone with us. Still, we did go with Chet's brothers Rick and Trent and their wives, so all in all a very fun day! I think I will feel every inch of my body in the morning!

No comments: