Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5 2014

Most of the time, I really hate being home, or anywhere for that matter, alone. (Unless I am exercising, then I kind of like it)
Every once in a while though, there is something kind of nice about the quiet and not having to think about anyone else right at this moment in time. For just a moment of time. It doesn't last, and I wouldn't want it to. I prefer having people I enjoy here and home with me, keeping me company.
Today, has been a run here, and run there kind of day and I spent it mostly by myself, and I was dreading coming home to an empty house and the quiet that comes with it, but for some reason tonight, it is been almost soothing.
So tonight, I am grateful for those quiet little moments, when it feels nice to be alone. :)

No comments: