Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15 2014

Today, I am grateful for clean laundry, and a washer and dryer that make said clean laundry a much easier task than in our parents youth.
I will be the first to admit that I gritch and moan about the never ending task of laundry. It seems that just as soona s you finish it all up, the is already a mounding pile growing in the laundry room of newly dirtied articles needing to be laundered again!
I actually don't mind the sorting and washing part, as much as I mind the sorting to find that which can't be dried, so I can hang it to dry, and the folding and putting away. That is the part that I really don't like. Oh, and let's not forget the ironing  part....I HATE  the ironing part!
Still again, even with the ironing part, I have got it so much easier than those in past times! My iron plugs in and is for the most part light weight and has built in steam! Yes, I do have it good!
I love the smell and feel of clean laundry, even if I don't love folding it and putting it away. So sitting here amid a pile of sock that need to be sorted (his/hers) mated, then put away, I am completely grateful for clean laundry and the whole simplified process! :)

No comments: