Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19 2014

Today I am so very grateful for music! All kinds of music (well, mostly all). It makes me feel things. It takes me back in time. It can help me see how the future might look. It reminds me of people, places and times I would love to revisit, and also times I hope to never have to revisit again, but that I learned huge lessons and made huge personal growth through. Those are some of the things music does for me!
Sometimes just a tune is enough to lift my day, and then sometimes the words touch me to my soul! Music is magic, and I love it!
This for example is a song that when played correctly and well, will forever soothe me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxrB41PMhw  I hope the link will work, for anyone who chooses to click it. :)
Now off with me to bed listening to music to soothe my soul!

No comments: