Friday, November 29, 2013

A new car....

Today, we got a new (used) car! Although I really didn't want a bigger car payment, I am really excited about this car! The Mustang was okay...but NOT what I had been wanting the last time we went looking for a car. I settled for it because I was done looking for cars and not finding what I wanted in the price range or shape. So when Chet started looking at mustangs and found the one we had, I was to the point I just said fine...whatever.....so we had the mustang. It was a fun car to drive and it was fast, but it was not comfortable for long drives and it didn't get the fuel milage that they had touted that it would. Then when my job switched, it was really apparent that it was not going to work for that really either. So the thought of selling the mustang and the hunt for the new car began.  Today we finally found the car we wanted and in the range we had been looking for (mostly) I'm pretty excited for our new car!

No comments: