Sunday, November 3, 2013

Good health...

Today is day three of a slight chest cold. And for me this is pretty unusual. I am over all very healthy (thank goodness!) So when I do get sick and worn down it always hits me really hard how much I take for granted good health and feeling good over all.
So today as I am starting to feel better, I am grateful for my health. I am grateful for being able to exercise on a regular basis and for having the desire to keep up on my health for my sake and for my families sake. I hope that by taking better care of myself it will perhaps make it easier on them to maybe have to care for me in the long run. 
Beside (said with a guilty grin) exercise has become my passion. I love and enjoy it. So to that end I am once again grateful for my health! 
I also want ti issue the invitation to anyone else to get in better health. All it take is some desire, determination and some self control! Come on...you know you want to ;) 

No comments: