Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cars...

Today (technically yesterday by time) I am grateful for cars. Well, vehicles of any kind really. We have had all kinds throughout our years. Chet more than I, but together we have had quite a few. We bought a mustang just this past spring to fill the sports car niche that had been empty for too long. It has been a fun car to drive but with my manager job, I need a car with four doors. (there are other reasons, but they aren't as big of a deal). Anyway, we have been looking at cars the last little bit and almost every where we have been, I have seen someone out walking, riding a bike or waiting for a bus. It has been cold! Not as cold as it is going to get either. Makes me think of how very blessed we have been to have always had at least one car, and most of the we have had more than one. they get me/us places in a timely manner, but mostly they keep me warm! Being cold is one of the worst things for me ever! I am cold far more often than I like, but I have the comfort of being able to go out and get in a  toasty warm car when I need to go someplace. I don't HAVE to walk or ride my bike, if I don't want to. And I don't have to leave early and plan for possible tardiness due to having to wait for a bus! We are truly blessed!!
Yes, I am grateful for cars!

No comments: