Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lazy days..

Today I am totally grateful for lazy days! You know the kind. 
The ones where after you finally drag yourself out of bed after sleeping unusually later than normal, then just slowly no hurry to go anywhere or do anything in particular get ready for the day. 
Mosey here and mosey there....just enjoy the time that you don't have to hurry to get somewhere!
Today was totally that kind of day for us. I woke up in a hurry to get up and get going, but Chet unknowingly, gave me permission to slow down, take a breath and really just slow down for a minute!  
   So instead of the last weekend accomplishing all of the things I felt like we needed to do, we spent just moseying around town enjoying the last bit of warm sunshine and each others company!  
So today, I am grateful for lazy days! :) What a good day!

No comments: