Saturday, November 16, 2013

Clouds....

Today was the first day of the season that it snowed or rained  for almost the entire day.
For most people this is probably not a big deal. It is just how things go and part of the season cycles.
For Me however, it is a very big deal! This weather is hard for me. Try as I may it tends to bring me down and make me sad!
We had some running around that needed to get done today, so I didn't have much choice in the staying in and out of the cold and the wet, so today I was trying  to find something to be okay with. I finally found it in the way home this evening.
The wind was starting to blow things out and the sun was trying to peek through the clouds, and the clouds were simply amazing and breath taking to look at and watch. They changed minute to minute, it was almost like watching slow motion filming. It was so neat! So very beautiful!
So today, I am grateful for the beautiful clouds!

No comments: