Sunday, November 10, 2013

The day with my sweetheart!

I am grateful that today I got to spend the day with my sweetheart! :)
Nothing in particular to do, aside fro the errands that must be run on the weekend that one doesn't always have time to run durring the week days. And the odd appointments that you might be able to squeeze in here and there that you can't fit in durring the regular week days. Such as eye exams fro both Megan and Chet and ordering new sets of glasses for both for birthdays anda chirstmas gifts.

It kind of sucks that that is whta has to happen, but at the same time, being able to provide the things that are truly needed are really what it is suppose to be able in the first place. Right?

So, today, we bought glasses and a gun! What a better way to start the holidays out right? And tomorrow, we are going shopping for some storage for me. So I can get better organized! Whoop! By the end of this weekend, I should be able to see organized and broke! ;) Still... a GREAT weekend in all! AND a weekend spent with my SWEETHEART! No better weekend ever!

No comments: