Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bed time...

This is a bit of an oxymoron for me to be grateful for. I am much like a little child taking a nap when it comes to bed time. I can be so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open, and for some odd reason, I fight to stay awake. Like I am going to miss something special if I doze off too soon!
Still, I am grateful for bed time, laying down in a cozy warm bed, with my sweetheart next to me slowly drifting off to sleep. (sometimes VERY slowly, other times not so much.)
Sometimes when I finally stop fighting the tired, I wonder to myself why it is that I fight so hard to stay awake? I have yet to figure that one out, but tonight is one of the nights I am going to cave into the tire early. Stop fighting and enjoy the slowly (perhaps not so slowly tonight) drifting off to sleep.

No comments: