Monday, November 18, 2013

Running...

Today, I am grateful for running! A few years ago I don't think I ever would have said that! I use to look at people running, and it just made me hurt. Now I see people running and wish I was running with them! Running has become something soothing for me! A total stress reliever! Not to mention that fact that the more I have done it, the better at it I have gotten. No I am not the fastest runner, but I can go faster than "I" use to be able to go, and I can not run the longest distances, but I can go farther than "I"  use to be able to go. Hopefully with time and practice I will be able to improve even more.
I just got back from a relaxing run and now I am ready to take on anything! Not only do I feel great, my mind is clear and I am calm! So today (and any day I get to go) I am grateful for running! :)Run happy!

No comments: