Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12th...

Today, I am grateful for the day November 12th 1966... I wasn't even born yet, and yet it is one of the very best days ever!!!
This is the day I get to celebrate the day my best friend was born! Chet Parker Was born on a Saturday (according to the internet) Also according to the internet there was a solar eclipse that same day. (Who knows if you can trust the internet though?)
I honestly only care about the main event on that day. The one day that would directly affect me 20 years later. When fate, if you want to call it that was set into motion at a high school football game.
Huh... Who knew something good could ever come out of a FOOTBALL GAME?
 
  Well, it did! It hasn't all been sunshine and roses, but even the thorns and clouds have brought us closer together and stronger over the years!

Yes, today I am most certainly grateful for my best friend, my lover, my confidant, the Father of my children, my provider and protector and so much more!!! Born on this, the 12th day of November.
Chet Parker, I love you forever and always! The End!

No comments: