Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nap time....

It may seem silly and trivial, but today, I am grateful for nap time! Planned nap time or those ones that out of nowhere, come over you and suck up time that should have been spent more wisely on other things!
I think the naps that sneak up on you, are the ones that are probably needed the very most. Which is why today I am grateful for them!
I came home from work today with my mind full of all the things I needed to get done. I made the mistake of sitting down to look something up on the interweb, and that was the beginning of the overtaking!
I had a major headache and sitting there the sleep demon just crept over me. I thought I will lay down for just a minute......The next thing I new it had been an hour and a half!

  I can say though, that when I woke, even though I still had/have the headache, the rest of me felt rested and ready to do whatever I needed to do. I even still got my workout in, even though it was much later than planned!
SO! There you have it! I am grateful for sneaky naps! :)

No comments: