Friday, November 29, 2013

The rest...

So I missed a few days and now I am just going to say that I am grateful for these things I have listed and ALL the rest of the things I haven't. THe list of things I haven't list is so much longer than the one here of what I do have.
In years past I have kept this blog about thanks pretty simple and to the point. Being grateful for the typical things like sight, family, health and the like. This year I tried to find one thing every day that stuck out in my mind in a particular way. It actually worked out a little better for me, because I was thinking in the back of my mind throughout the day about the thing I might want to write about being thankful for. Going throught the day, thinking about the things you are glad for can certainly make it a bit easier to not focus so much on the harder things. So in part today as I start winding up the month of grateful, I am grateful for the month of grateful blog and being able to see things that I might otherwise miss.

No comments: