Thursday, November 14, 2013

Paying bills....

Okay, so I don't really  like paying bills. So to clarify, what I am grateful for.
I am grateful that at the end of the day, after I have written the checks out and set up all the payments. Bought the food and gas for the car, there is still a little bit left over to get us through till the next payday!
I am grateful that my new job is helping us to get out of debt, and better prepared for a perhaps uncertain future. 
I am grateful, that when I am done paying the bills, that I am not a sobbing mess laying with my head on the table glad that no one was home while I was paying the bills, so I could cry alone, and wonder how on Earth, we were ever going to make it 2 weeks!
I have been there, and lived that! I am SO grateful that at this point in our lives through much hard work and determination, and despite some stupidity on our part from time to time (unwise purchases have happened a time or two) we are where we are. Being able to pay the bills without having a meltdown!
I still get stressed. Just this time, I felt completely guilty because we have spent SO much on medical and dental things for just me this last month. It made me a little bit sick, and it made me feel totally selfish. I  know better...but still...
So really, today I am grateful for being able to pay the bills!

No comments: