Sunday, November 24, 2013

Comfort food....

You know those days you have that just make you want to sit and do nothing...Those are the days when comfort food tastes the best! Not only that, that is when it comforts the very most.
Pasta, just so happens to be one of my very most favorite comfort foods. I love pasta, but rarely eat it much anymore. Still there are those days when it just sounds better than anything else. Usually macaroni and cheese is my go to pasta treat, but for the most part any past will do. 
So here's to being slightly indulgent every now and then and eating something you don't very often, all for the sake of comfort. :)
I know it sounds bad, but I really don't mean over eating or over indulging, just have a good ole' fashion take me back to when I was a kid at home with little or no worries. I love comfort food! 

No comments: