Sunday, November 17, 2013

MY life....

Today, I am totally grateful for MY little life! The one that will pass by silently more or less without anyone knowing I was ever here!
Seriously! The fact that my life goes form day to day, without anyone knowing that I was here, or that I wasn't makes no difference to me, as long as I KNOW that to the people closest to me I did the best I could for the day I was living in at that moment!
I am FAR from perfect, I know that. I am trying on a daily basis to better today than yesterday, and as far as I KNOW, that is the best any of us can hope for!
I can only hope at then end of my life, is that those around me will know that I did the very best I could from day to day. Some days I am sure I did better than others, but that wasn't because I wasn't trying!

Here is to tomorrow, and having another chance to be better tomorrow than we were today!