Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cleaning up....

Today after work I spent the day just cleaning up and organizing some things. I finally got to take the bottles I didn't fill canning out to the shed. There were very few of them left, which made me feel pretty darn good! I rearranged the freezers so that I could take advantage of the price of Turkeys this week.
I should be getting ready for Chet family to be getting here next week but somehow I just can't seem to get motivated about the whole thing. Maybe because time seems to be moving SO fast. I swear November just started and here Thanksgiving is a week away...... wow where had the time gone and who was suppose to be keeping track of the clock?
Anyway this week looks as though it is going to continue moving forward with brute force, Ford has another swim meet tomorrow and Megan has to work. Chet has some out of town work that he needs to be getting done and I am just plugging away as usual. Grateful that I am able to plug away.
My body has been reminding me of late that no matter how much I say I am not getting old, it is out to prove me wrong. So, I have to say I am grateful that I still work the way I was designed. Maybe not as efficiently as I use to but I do still work!.

2 comments:

mom&dad said...

Jan, I need to remind you your body isn't getting older it's usingg more wisdom in how it helps you complete each task.. That's so you can stop and smell the roses as you go through this life ..Love DAD

Jana and Family said...

Thanks Dad for putting it into perspective for me :)