Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mellow day......

Not to much to blog about tonight. Today was just one of those mellow, kind of winding down sort of days! I spent the afternoon putting away hoses and things that need to be out of the weather, and trimming the trees (so I don't need to worry about doing it in the spring, before it gets to warm).
I had planned on coming home and taking a nap, but I never end up taking a nap when I plan to and today was no different. But I did relax after the yard work and just hang out in the house.
Also I did make Chet some cookies for his birthday tomorrow. Now I am just doing the daily blog thing and I will be off to bed! My eyes are burning and I am so tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fun day today! Happy Birthday Chet!

Jana and Family said...

Thanks Melissa! :)