Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is it....

Well..... this it it! The final few hours before Thanksgiving Day and the dinner for all of Chet's family that come make it. Looks like it will be about 25 people instead of 32 to 36 that we had originally counted. Whew! I can relax a little bit....(NOT). Then I found out tonight that they are all pretty much staying here at my house as well.
Got my house all clean today, with much help from Megan and Ford. I would really be lost without them!
I really am grateful for family and the chance we will get to spend time with the Idaho crew over the next few days. This should be interesting for all of us. I have such different house rules from them. SO now not only do I have to play host, but I have to try to figure out how to be tactful at the same time, and all at once! Tact is NOT my best outfit. Wish me luck.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and spend a few extra minutes counting the blessing that you might other times miss and know that the Lord is great and amazing! He loves us and the proof is everywhere you look! How blessed we all are! Thank you to all of those who care enough about me to look in and see how things at the Parker house are going. I love you all!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hope all is going well and that you are a little more relaxed.

Jana and Family said...

Thanks Mary Ann :) It all worked out fine.