Sunday, November 29, 2009

Worn out...

I guess this last week must have worn me right out. I didn't feel like I over exerted myself that much, but I have been feeling like I just might be getting sick. I have had a bit of a sore throat, and hot and cold and headache. Blah! I even stayed home from church today.
Megan and Ford got up and went to a farewell for Joseph Jensen this morning. He use to be in our ward when we first moved into this house. I can't believe he is old enough to be going out on a mission! Makes Ford almost being old enough all that more real to me. I hope for me that time will so slowly and that for the Jensen's time will move quickly!
I need to go to bed, because I can not afford to miss any work due to being sick! Wait..... I can't afford to miss any work for ANYTHING but especially not for being sick!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Hope you're feeling better! I had the same thoughts last night. I started feeling a little queezy and went to bed hoping it didn't make me too sick for work.