Saturday, November 14, 2009

Whoops!

Well, there you have it! I finally missed one whole day! I didn't even think about blogging yesterday. That is horrible of me I know, but for sometimes going weeks without making any new posts I think that making it for about half of the month before completely skipping a post is pretty good. Don't you? Anyway, it was Friday the 13Th so maybe I can just blame it on that and be done.

Today we got the first real snow of the season. BOOOO! I keep thinking that I really should live someplace besides northern Utah. It is a guarantee to have snow every year, and if it is not snowing it is still cold. I keep wondering why the Lord said no when I was wanting to move someplace else.
(Deep sigh) Oh well, there is the fact that I really would miss the mountains if I ever did move, so that is one good thing I suppose.
Today was mostly uneventful, so there really isn't much to blog. I did take dinner into a gal, that lives just down the road She just had her fourth baby and finally got her a boy. :)
Oh and I baked bread all day too. I really wish the bread maker could make more than one batch of dough at a time. I did try to make some of my own dough yesterday, and I have to say that the bricks I produced were NOT what I was trying to achieve. I will try again with another recipe. Oh well live and learn right?

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I agree. I do not like living where it is cold. Why did the Lord want me here? Couldn't I have been born in California next to the beach? Good luck on your bread making. I know Virginia Hansen and Cathy Smith are good at making bread. When it comes to rolls, cinnamon rolls, etc. we are great at making hockey pucks! I guess I just don't have the patience for them to rise like they should. Someday.