Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Skipped...

So I skipped yesterday's post on purpose. I had house guests arrive for the night, and since they were only there for the might I felt inclined to spend as much time visiting with them as I could before it was time for us all to go to bed.
My sister in law from Colorado Springs come to Utah for the funeral of her Grandma. Not a happy occasion for her but for me it was nice that I got to see her and her kids (there are 6 kids). I am glad that they chose to stay at my house even if it was just for overnight. Thanks Jen. Sorry Dave that we didn't get to see and visit with you too! I miss you more than you could know!
I will try to post again tonight to make up for the post I skipped, but we will see if there is anything to post about by then.

No comments: