Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Honey :)


Today is a day I celebrate more than most any other day of the year! 43 years ago Chet was born!!! I am so grateful to have him in my life to be my friend, the Father of, and example to, my kids. My lover and one constant! He lifts me up when I feel like I can't get up, and keeps me grounded when my head is floating in the clouds.
He has inspired and directed me, stayed by my side through times when, I am sure, it would have been MUCH easier to have just walked away.
Looking back over the years, I am amazed at the people we have grown into and I need to thank you, for helping me grow into a woman and mother, that I am sure I would not be, if not for your encouragement and direction!
I look forward to the continual celebration of our life together and of your life in the coming years! It has been an awesome ride and I am looking forward to the rest of it! I love you, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!