Monday, November 30, 2009

I should be glad....

Well, now that all to company has gone and my house is semi back to normal, some sort of sickness has come upon me. :( Dang it!
A couple of months ago when the swine flu/H1N1 was floating around our house, I managed to remain in pretty good health. So I am wondering why did it hit me now?
I should be glad, that it is now and not when I had a house full of company. I still keep thinking though, it would have been better to be sick while I was off work rather than now, when I am suppose to be going back to work. What a bummer!
Makes me think though how grateful I am for my health! I really don't get sick too often, but when I do I am always reminded how blessed I am to be healthy! I guess I can deal with a cold and the quiezzies if that is what it takes to remind me to be grateful. For grateful I am!
Night I am going to bed early!

No comments: