Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ok so I missed

Ok So I am not good at this game already! I missed posting last night so I am posting now and I will try to again tonight.
Ford had swim practice and Megan worked late last night, so it was really quiet kicking around my house by myself. I am getting better at it all the time. I use to just in the car first thing if I knew I was going to be home by myself for very long. Instead last night I put some of the last apples I have to do on to juice. I am so close to being finished with canning and I think the world will hear me cheer when I am done this year. We do have a lot of yummy things on the shelf for us to enjoy over the winter now though. Anyway, that is how I spend my afternoon and evening. We will see what today brings.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Well, I was thinking of trying apple juice, but I never got around to it. You are a lot more disciplined than me. Did you just use your steamer, and did it work great? I was telling Tracy I was going to try that and he told me it wouldn't work.

Jana and Family said...

I did just use the juicer and it did work good but it is not really sweet, I am sure becasue of the apples I had to use. So I just added a little sugar to the juice before I sealed it. I think it turned out good. I had myself a cup before I was done :)