Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not so good at this

Like I said before, I am not so good at this game. I spent yesterday afternoon at Megan's new school making sure we had the classes that were going to be able to make sure she can work out enough credits to get graduated, and by the time I got home I was focused on laundry and I can't even remember what else. (tells you how exciting my life can be)
I didn't even remember that I hadn't posted anything until today. Right now in fact. I want to keep up with the challenge so I am making a really quick post just so I have made some kind of entry to count for everyday. SO there you have it. Now I have made a post for yesterday, and Chet comes home tonight so lets see if I can remember to make one tonight. I know there will be things to blog about today :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're doing great!