Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday.....

Well, we are closing in on the end of another Sunday. Today was a beautiful day, and this close to winter I enjoy every last sunny day that we are blessed with. There really isn't too much for me to blog about today. It was a mellow day (as it should be). I finished the batch of apple butter I had in the crock pot and made a loaf of bread for a friends family. No matter how many times I take people bread it always makes me smile at how happy it makes them! There really is nothing like fresh homemade bread, to make someone smile. Chet and I have decided that it is also a good way to get into peoples homes and get to know them a little bit better. All while giving them something to smile about. Maybe that is what I will do for my close friend/neighbors for Christmas gifts this year instead of a goodies tray. What do you think about that?
Anyway, I am grateful for the continuing beautiful weather we are enjoying, and will be glad for it for as long as it lasts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good day to me!

Kati said...

Warm bread and you all are always welcome at our house! Love you!!!