Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some days!

Some days you just know when they start out that they are going to be good. Have you ever had one of those days? Well, let me just tell you that today was NOT one of those days!
First it was a first time in quite a while that I was able to sleep in. I usually enjoy this immensely, however; toady after sleeping longer than usual I woke up with a raging headache. No fun :( Oh well, this too shall pass right?
Next the real fun began when I tried to get Megan out of bed. I must be gentle as I write this because she reads my blog and I don't want her to feel like I don't love her. (I do love you Megan, no matter how difficult you and morning can be for me!)
First off she asked me to leave her alone while she tried to wake up. I told her she can't try to wake up, she just has to get up because she will just go back to sleep! See, we have been over this before....and over and over. She just got mad, but finally got out of bed. Anyway, to make a very long story, after much disagreement she finally got up and got going on her house work.
Then the real fun began. Megan and Ford can be so kind to each other, but these times are few and far between. Mostly is seems like they look for ways to torment and annoy each other. Mean and De-meaning works are often slug around at one another and toady it was the same in that respect, the difference toady being that it turned mean a physical. Megan saying something the earned her a slap in the face from Ford. Now bring me into the picture and you have to complete crazy picture. I lost it! (shame on me) I swore at them both and told then they were some not so choice names (bad Mom award). Thanked them both for such a wonderful day and stormed up to my room. Wow! Some days I just wish I could go back to bed and start the day OVER! I am really looking forward to the day that Megan and Ford stop looking for ways to make the others life a living hell and decide that the other person really isn't so bad. I have faith that this day will come. I am just not sure it will be in my life time.
Oh and by the way, the fight out of the way the rest of the day was not so bad. Of course, we weren't in the same place for more than the time it took to eat dinner, so that could have something to do with it.
On days like this I am reminded about the time in my younger age that I said I was never going to have kids. I know the Lord knows what we need, I just hope I am learning the right lesson from all of this do that I can stop having this lesson repeated.

No comments: