Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dancing........

This is the post I was trying to make yesterday, but I finally made it work. So here we go again.
I would like to make a special post just for my Dad.
First and foremost, I am sure I need to say thank you for not killing me on the many occasions that I am sure I deserved it! ;)
Second, I need to tell you thank you for teaching me to "dance". Not dancing as the word might suggest, but swaying to the music life puts on for us, at any given moment, and finding the steps in time with the tune.Learning to be flexible, and turn this way when we really want to turn the other.Bending when it doesn't feel natural. Always being willing to learn new steps to a new tune as life is always changing and so is the music that accompanies our life at any given moment.
What an adventure life's dance has become. Can't wait to hear the next tune. Thanks for "dancing". I love you!
So the video post is the tune that brought these thoughts to my mind. I hope the song touches your heart as it does mine.

1 comment:

mom&dad said...

Thanks So very very much!! I loved it.. LOVE DAD