Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally Friday!

Yay! It's finally Friday! I made it through this (what seemed like) very long week! Funny how some weeks seem to just fly right by and then there are others that just drag on forever. This was one if those drag on forever weeks. Nothing bad happened, and there were even some highlights, (ie drink & dinner with Kim). Just in general I guess this week seemed long than usual. I do have to say though, when one of the girls at work said that there were only 12 more working days till Thanksgiving break, I almost had a heart attack right there on the spot! I haven't even started thinking about that, and I really should since Thanksgiving is being held at my house this year with ALL of Chet's family (about 32 to 36 people). Which reminds me, does anyone that reads my blog have some folding chairs that I might borrow for Thanksgiving?
I did talk to a lady in the store yesterday who told me she had just finished wrapping her Christmas! I almost threw up right then and there! I wanted to say "come on, Do you even remember Thanksgiving?", but I restrained myself. I am sure it would have come across very rude.
We actually did have a little bit of stress today. More Megan I think than anyone. Unless you count Mom & Dad (Chet and I) having to cover the expense....
Megan's car broke down today on her way to school. A timing belt later and we can go pick her car up tomorrow. Oh boy! The joys of owning and operating vehicles. Then again, this was a fairly minor expense and I am so grateful that it was not anything worse than it was.
Again I am grateful for our cars and the ability to come and go with the ease and convenience with which we do.
We REALLY do have more blessing than we could ever really acknowledge! I am trying though.

No comments: